STAR TOWER- TYPE D-1140 (SFT)

Sold Out

3 years ago

Including Utility Price: 1) If down-payment is made 25%, Total price will be 47 lakhs and 60 thousands. 2) If down-payment is made 50%, Total price will be 45 lakhs and 60 thousands. 3) If down-payment is made 75%, Total price will be 43lakhs and 60 thousands. 4) If down-payment is made 100%, Total price […]

1140 SqFt
3
2