STAR TOWER- TYPE B (1340 SFT)- READY FLAT

Ready Flat

Sold Out

1 year ago

Including Utility, the total price will be 72 lakhs.   Structure parameters are based on Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC)/ ACI code. The foundation of the building is based on reinforcement cement concrete (RCC) as per the soil test report.

1340 SqFt
3
3
STAR TOWER- TYPE B-1340 (SFT)

Sold Out

3 years ago

Including Utility Price: 1) If down-payment is made 25%, Total price will be 59 lakhs and 60 thousands. 2) If down-payment is made 50%, Total price will be 57 lakhs and 60 thousands. 3) If down-payment is made 75%, Total price will be 55 lakhs and 60 thousands. 4) If down-payment is made 100%, Total […]

1340 SqFt
3
3